|NT$ 4,965||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Zanzibar City is served by Abeid Amani Karume International Airport which is conveniently located around 3.1 miles south of the city. However, if you don’t feel like making the drive into the city, one hotel option near the airport is the Protea Hotel by Marriott Zanzibar Mbweni Ruins. In addition to being close to the airport, the hotel also has a private beach area and dock.
- In addition to the chain hotels in Zanzibar City, there are also a number of small boutique hotels. One good option in Stone Town is Dhow Palace Hotel. The hotel is styled after an old Arabian manor with arched windows and balconies outside many of the rooms. Additionally, there is an inner courtyard with a pool and lounge area.
- Looking for beachside resorts and hotels in Zanzibar City? The neighborhood of Vuga is a great area to check out. Africa House Hotel is one of the beachside hotels in Vuga and along with the stunning ocean views, the hotel also offers a bar and lounge and bike rentals.
- Zanzibar City is split into eastern and western sides by Creek Road. West Zanzibar is the more popular of the two among tourists but there are also hotels on the eastside. For example, Island Paradise Inn is one of the hotel options in East Zanzibar.
- Zanzibar City has plenty of 5-star resorts that are sure to please even the most expecting of guests. For instance, Zanzibar Serena Hotel sits right on the beach and offers amenities like luxurious spa facilities and a terraced lounge area with a pool overlooking the coast.
What neighborhoods have the most “character” in Zanzibar City?
Where is best to stay in Zanzibar City with children?
Where is best to look for budget hotels in Zanzibar City?
Where to stay in Zanzibar City for business travelers?