|NT$ 5,791||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- By booking an all-inclusive hotel or resort and paying for accommodation, food, and drink upfront, guests can get the most out of a relaxing tropical vacation in Playa del Carmen.
- Several all-inclusive resorts in Playa del Carmen offer excellent family-friendly facilities, including the Family Concierge at Paradisus La Esmeralda or the Sandos Caracol Eco Club.
- Spoil yourself with something special by choosing a hotel with swim up rooms. At the Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen Resort and the La Tortuga Hotel & Spa you can float to the pool from your terrace.
- There are hotels in Playa del Carmen to suit all budgets. Travellers looking for cheap hotels could consider staying in the central downtown area, which features a vast array of budget hotels, as well as restaurants and bars.
- Two good hotels with great deals that are just a short walk to the beach in Playa del Carmen are the Barrio Latino Hotel, which features authentic decor, and the modern Hotel El Punto Boutique & Beach Club.
- Most of the hotels in Playa del Carmen are situated directly on the beach, and many boast spectacular ocean views, such as the Playa Palms Beach Hotel and Mahekal Beach Resort.
- The closest airport to Playa del Carmen is Cancun International Airport, about 50 minutes by car from Playa del Carmen. Visitors arriving late or jetting off early may want to consider spending the night at a hotel close to the airport like the Comfort Inn Cancun Aeropuerto and the Courtyard by Marriott Cancun Airport.
Which neighbourhood in Playa del Carmen is good for nightlife?
Which hotel area is especially good for shopping in Playa del Carmen?
Which hotels in Playa del Carmen have a good rooftop pool?
Which hotels in Playa del Carmen have especially good spa services?