|NT$ 3,544||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Interested in seeing some of the city’s most impressive architecture? Select a hotel next to the Church of Saint Lazarus, such as the Opera Hotel Larnaca located just 2 minutes away. This Byzantine Greek Orthodox church dates back to the 9th century and is located right in the city centre, making it popular with travellers.
- To spend your vacation relaxing by the sea, choose a hotel next to Finikoudes — a popular beach known for its soft sand, clear water and public amenities such as equipment rentals. The Les Palmiers Beach Hotel, which is adjacent to Finikoudes, is an affordable choice and only a 6-minute walk from the Medieval Castle of Larnaca.
- Visitors who want to learn more about the region’s history should pick a hotel close to Pierides Museum, such as the 4-star Sun Hall Hotel located a 2-minute walk away. The Pierides Museum, which aims to educate visitors about the area’s heritage, houses a variety of artefacts, pottery and glassware.
- If you are an art enthusiast, choose a hotel next to the Larnaca Municipal Art Gallery, like the Atrium Zenon hotel, which is a 4-minute walk away. This art gallery is set in a building that dates back to the late 1800s and now houses local art that spans several centuries.
- Those visiting Larnaca with their family should consider booking a hotel near Kastela Beach, which is a child-friendly beach popular for its shallow waters, lounge chair rentals and lifeguards. The Cactus Hotel, a quaint choice, is only 5 minutes from Kastela Beach and provides the option of all-inclusive packages.
Which hotels in Larnaca have good views?
Which hotels in Larnaca have a good pool?
What are some good hotels in Larnaca near Larnaca Pier?
What good hotels in Larnaca are near the Larnaka District Archeological Museum?