|NT$ 3,637||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Idaho Falls is a city packed with activities and things to do and see, and it is also a great place to be based for those heading to Yellowstone or Grand Tenton national parks. Downtown is where all the fun happens, with most shopping and dining options being located there, and it is also where a large number of hotels in Idaho Falls can be found, from the more high-end like Hilton Garden Inn Idaho Falls, to the more affordable like Rodeway Inn.
- The Greenbelt is a system of trails that features several parks and a waterfall along the Snake River. There are several hotels located along this area, including Home2 Suites by Hilton Idaho Falls, Residence Inn by Marriott Idaho Falls, and Fairbridge Inn & Suites Idaho Falls.
- Art lovers also have a few things to keep them busy in the city, including the Museum of Idaho, which even has a re-created 1800s-style town, and the Art Museum of Eastern Idaho. If you want to stay in this area, try either SpringHill Suites by Marriott Idaho Falls or Destinations Inn.
- Henry’s Fork is a tributary of the Snake River that’s north of Idaho Falls, and known for being a popular fly-fishing spot. It’s on the way to Yellowstone near Highway 20, and there are a few hotels near that route in Idaho Falls that are about a 45-minute drive from Henry’s Fork, such as Motel 6 Idaho Falls Snake River.
- For the best views of Snake River, try staying at Best Western Driftwood Inn, Shilo Inn Suites Hotel, or Hilton Garden Inn Idaho Falls. They all have the perk of being located downtown and near some great local restaurants such as Copper Rill Restaurant and Smitty's Pancake & Steak House.
Which hotels can I find near Route 26?
What are the best places for budget travelers?
Are there any hotels near Interstate 15?
What are the closest hotels to Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center?