|NT$ 4,922||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- No visit to Palma de Mallorca is complete without exploring the historic gem that is La Rambla, a mixture of shops and architectural beauties set in the broken bed of the La Riera. Art Hotel Palma sits at the southern end of the street, near the Modern ARt Museum. Set a little back from the busy street is Boutique Hotel Sant Jaume, with its modern feel and multiple pools.
- There are several boutique hotels in Palma de Mallorca. In the west of the city centre you will find Hotel Palau Sa Font, a top-rated city hotels full of character. Sant Francesc Hotel Singular is close to Sant Francesc de Palma and offers fantastic views of the old town from its rooftop pool and terrace.
- Heading out on a cruise from Palma? You will want to stay in the El Terrano area of the city, close to the cruise port and Puerto de Palma. Hotel Feliz is a highly rated boutique hotels near the port, with a quaint swimming pool and terrace for a relaxing stay. Gran Meliá Victoria offers a cheap 5-star deal with views of the port.
- You will find the best weather in Palma de Mallorca in July and August, where temperatures will often reach 28 degrees. To make the most of the weather, why not try Boutique Hotel Can Cera with its roof terrace with relaxation area in the sun.
- If you are looking for a luxury stay, then check out the area of Sant Nicolau, where you will find Boutique Hotel Can Alomar with its stunning views of the historic city centre and outdoor swimming pool.
Are there good hotels near Palma de Mallorca airport?
Are there good all-inclusive hotels in Palma de Mallorca?
Which neighbourhoods in Palma de Mallorca are close to the beach?
What neighbourhoods in Palma de Mallorca are good for families?