|NT$ 4,407||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you’re planning a family trip to Protaras, Cyprus consider a stay at St. Elias Hotel in Agiou Elia which features 2 restaurants, 2 bars/lounges, 2 outdoor pools, a children’s pool and on-site playground. Another good option is Cavo Maris Beach Hotel, a beachfront property in Vyzakias, which offers free buffet breakfast, 4 restaurants, 2 bars/lounges, a children’s pool and free crib/infant beds.
- Protaras is famous for its water sports and the instructors at XS Watersports provide lessons in parasailing, water ski and jet-ski. Water boards, canoes and scuba equipment is also available. Iliada Beach Hotel in Paralimni is a short 4-minute walk away and features free buffet breakfast, free parking, 2 restaurants, a beach bar and poolside bar as well as a 24-hr front desk.
- Visitors to Protaras can spend the day at several beaches along its coastline. Fig Tree Bay is popular with tourists and is a 4-minute walk from Maistrali Hotel Apartments & Bungalows which has free parking, an outdoor pool, a restaurant and bar/lounge. If you prefer Sunrise Beach, then a room at Antigoni Hotel in Cavo Greco puts you 0.5 km away and comes with free Wi-Fi, parking and buffet breakfast, as well as a restaurant, bar/lounge and indoor/outdoor pools.
- If you’re planning a romantic retreat, then consider reserving a room at Constantinos the Great Hotel, a 5-star beachfront property with 5 restaurants, bar/lounge, indoor/outdoor pools, spa tub and sauna, and it is a 5-minute walk from the Protaras Coastal Promenade. Alternatively, there is Sunrise Beach Hotel with free buffet breakfast, free Wi-Fi, free parking, 7 restaurants, poolside bar and 24-hr room service and within a 3-minute walk from Protaras Coastal Promenade.
- Climb the 183 steps to arrive at the historic Profitias Elias, a Byzantine Greek Orthodox Church and enjoy its spectacular views in all directions as well as its Tree of Remembrance. Afterwards, relax at the Evalena Beach Hotel with free Wi-Fi, free parking, available breakfast, restaurant, bar/lounge and spa, only 1 km away. If you prefer Crown Resorts Elamaris, it comes with free parking, restaurant, poolside bar and rooftop terrace and is 1.3 km away.
Which hotels in Protaras are near national parks?
Which hotels in Protaras are reasonably priced?
Which hotels in Protaras are luxury accommodations?
Are there any hotels in Protaras that have tennis courts?