|NT$ 2,571||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Travelers looking to explore the city’s historic district should book a hotel in Casco Viejo, one of Panama City’s most popular tourist areas. Hotels such as Casa Sucre Boutique Hotel or Tantalo Hote, home to the popular Tantalo rooftop bar, are within easy walking distance of Cathedral Square and the Interoceanic Canal Museum.
- For those looking for luxury or upscale hotels in Panama City, the Costa del Este area is where you’ll find spas, yoga studios, trendy bars and restaurants, such as Los Años Locos. The 5-Star Santa Maria Luxury Collection Hotel puts you close to Corredor Sur, an ocean-side drive that is one of Panama City’s main streets.
- El Litoral, a bed and breakfast located close to the beach in Playa Coronado, is a great place for budget travelers looking for a relaxing environment. For those hoping to stay closer to the city’s center, the Balboa Inn is another budget option near Panama City’s highest point, the Reserva Cerro Ancón.
- Those traveling for business in Panama City should consider the Crowne Plaza. There are two locations, both with a pool and restaurant. Crowne Plaza Panama is located in the middle of the financial district and within steps of banks, law offices and metro stations. Crowne Plaza Panama Airport offers easy access to flights and provides business services.
- Shoppers will find plenty of malls in Panama City, such as the Multiplaza Pacific Mall in the city’s center. The Courtyard by Marriott hotel is located right next to this mall, for easy shopping. You could also consider Ramada Plaza Panama Punta Pacifica, within walking distance of the mall.
Which hotels in Panama City offer water views?
Which neighborhood is best for budget travel and hotels in Panama City?
Which hotels in Panama City are located in quiet areas?
Are there any hotels in Panama City with free parking?