|NT$ 2,930||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you’re bringing the children on vacation, then you must look for family hotels in Baton Rouge. Holiday Inn College Drive is ideal for larger families and can provide connecting rooms, plus there is an outdoor pool. At the Radisson Hotel, kids stay for free and can enjoy the outdoor pool and it is also near to a good range of child-friendly restaurants.
- If you want to be close to some of the main attractions and historic landmarks, like Louisiana State Capitol and Capital Park Museum, you need to look for hotels in Downtown Baton Rouge. Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton is a 3-star hotel, is less than half a mile from Louisiana’s Old State Capitol and offers guests a fitness center.
- Budget-conscious travelers should look for hotels close to the Mall of Louisiana, near Broadmoor. Cheap hotels in Baton Rouge include Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham, which offers guests a great value as well as free breakfast, Wi-Fi and parking, as does the nearby Red Roof Inn.
- If you’re looking for luxury during your stay, book into the Renaissance Hotel in Baton Rouge. The smart décor rooms provide a luxurious and comfortable stay, teamed with a selection of refined amenities, including fine-dining at Tallulah Craft Food and Wine Bar and the outdoor pool.
- For a vacation on the river, Belle of Baton Rouge Casino & Hotel consists of a docked riverboat casino and hotel on the Mississippi River. Boasting a 24 hour casino, an outdoor pool and a fitness center, plus three restaurants with views of the Mississippi River, this hotel is truly unique.
Are there any fancy hotels in Baton Rouge?
Where are the best business hotels in Baton Rouge?
Are there any hotels in Baton Rouge with indoor pool?
Where are the best hotels in Baton Rouge by airport?