|NT$ 328||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Take a stroll along Negombo Beach by choosing the Beacon Beach Hotel, located about a 5min drive from the beach and overlooking the water. The 3-star accommodation offers guests an outdoor pool beside the beach along with its own restaurant, bar, 24h front desk and free on-site parking.
- Escape the heat with a range of massage and body treatments at the Jetwing Beach Hotel. The 5-star property is great for couples visiting Negombo, with close proximity to the beach and airport. Featured amenities include an outdoor pool, tennis court and bicycle hire, making it an excellent destination for visitors seeking relaxation in a busy city.
- Negombo has influences of Portuguese and Dutch heritage, as seen its number of colonial buildings like the Dutch Fort. Visitors should choose either OYO 317 Choy’s Waterfront Residence or Elsy Villa. Both properties are rated 3-star and located about 5min walking distance from the fort.
- There are some beautiful churches in the local area, with St Mary’s Church being the biggest cathedral. Hamilton House is the closest property to St Mary’s Church and within a short walk or drive of others in Negombo. Rated 2-star, the property features free parking, laundry service, business centre, airport shuttle and bicycle hire.
- Travelling on a budget? Consider a stay at Randi Homestay, a 3-star accommodation situated about 10min walking distance from the railway station and 5min from the bus terminal, as well as local shopping and dining areas. The property is child-friendly and also features a restaurant and bicycle hire for guests.
Where should I stay in Negombo to be near the airport?
Where is best to stay in Negombo near the lagoon?
Where can I stay in Negombo with kids?
Where is good for business travellers to stay in Negombo?