|NT$ 4,836||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward, otherwise known as the arts and fashion district, is the perfect place to stay for visitors looking to do a little shopping.
- Housed in a grand old building, The Pfister Hotel is located in the heart of the Historic Third Ward, near small boutiques and the Milwaukee Public Market
- Home to Milwaukee’s best breweries, Brewer’s Hill is a unique area that beer lovers will enjoy. Days Inn and Suites Milwaukee is a good choice in this district.
- Basketball fans in town for a game should consider staying at a hotel on the east side of the Milwaukee River, near the Bradley Center, such as the Hyatt Regency Milwaukee.
- Guests planning to see a concert or sports game at the Wisconsin Entertainment and Sports Center could consider booking a room at the Hilton Milwaukee City Center, a short walk from the arena.
- The Iron Horse Hotel offers chic accommodations in the Walker’s Point neighborhood, which is home to some of the city’s best gay bars and Mexican restaurants.
What are the best hotels in Milwaukee near the Harley-Davidson Museum?
What are the best hotels in Milwaukee near the Milwaukee Art Museum?
Are there hotels in Milwaukee with free parking?
What are some good spa-hotels in Milwaukee?