|NT$ 4,066||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- When planning your trip to Lake George, consider staying in the historic village or the downtown area. Courtyard by Marriott Lake George is located downtown, and guests can enjoy a meal at the nearby Legends Bar and Grill. The Lake George Inn is also located in the heart of downtown and offers free parking.
- There are several accommodation options located on Lake George. The Georgian Resort is just minutes from the lake and features a private beach. The property has a pool, and kayaks and paddle boats are available for rent. You might also consider Surfside on the Lake Hotel & Suites which is less than a mile from the lake.
- To stay near Fort William Henry, book a room at the Fort William Henry Hotel. This property is just a short walk from the fort and is less than half a mile from the House of Frankenstein Wax Museum. The rooms offer views of Lake George or the Adirondack Mountains and the hotel features three on-site restaurants.
- If you're interested in a luxury lakeside experience, book a room at the Holiday Inn Resort Lake George, which features indoor and outdoor pools, a children's playground, and summertime outdoor movie screenings. The Inn at Erlowest, an adults-only hotel, is another great option. It’s located in a restored castle with an outdoor pool and fireplace, spa amenities, and an on-site restaurant.
- There are several hotels in Lake George near The Outlets at Lake George shopping center. If you're planning to do some shopping, consider booking a room at the Best Western of Lake George, the Comfort Suites Lake George, or the Quality Inn Lake George. All three properties are less than two miles from the outlets.
Are there any hotels in Lake George that offer hot tubs?
Which hotels in Lake George are kid-friendly?
Are there any good hotels in Lake George that are budget-friendly?
Are there any hotels in Lake George with kitchen facilities?