|NT$ 2,423||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Oludeniz is a popular resort village on Turkey’s southwest coast. Most people head there for the wide, white-sand Belcekız Beach. While there are many hotels in Oludeniz’s coastal area, accommodation is harder to find in the summer, so make sure you book it well in advance. Right on the beachfront you have a few options, such as the stunning Oyster Residences, and the pleasant and more affordable Jade Residence.
- The Blue Lagoon of Oludeniz, on the western tip of the bay and bordering with Tabiat Park, is one of the biggest sightseeing spots in town. If you plan on going there often, try staying as close as possible – especially if you don’t mind staying a little farther away from the town center. Lagoon Boutique Hotel, Sugar Beach Club, and S3 Seahorse Beach Club & Hotel are minutes away from the natural beauty, with the perk of having the Tabiat Parkı as your backyard.
- Downtown is also a popular place to stay, as you’re still close to the beaches but have way more shopping and dining options. That’s also where you can find cheaper yet still really great accommodation, such as Evita Apart Hotel, Carmina Hotel, and London Hotel.
- Further away from the beach, in northern Oludeniz, you’ll also find great accommodation options that are surrounded by beautiful nature, offer a more relaxed vibe, and plenty of activities. For instance, the four-star Orka Club Hotel & Villas is perfect for families looking to escape the coastal craze, as it offers a massive outdoor pool that even features water slides where both kids and adults can have fun.
- You can easily avoid the crowds that gather near the beach area by heading a little further north along the Tabiat Parkı, which is also a great place to stay during off-season as you’ll be surrounded by jaw-dropping greenery. For maximum proximity, try staying at Villa Symbola, or The Olive Tree Studios for an adults-only experience.
What are the best hotels near the beach?
Where should I stay if I want to do adventure-related activities?
Can I stay near Butterfly Valley?
What is a good place to stay for a couple’s getaway?