|NT$ 6,318||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you enjoy hiking, try a hotel in the mountains that provides easy access to hiking and climbing trails, like the Foot of the Mountain Motel. This unique motel located off of Boulder Canyon Drive consists of log cabins, and it has both hiking and biking paths that start on the property.
- Interested in doing some shopping on your trip to Boulder? Book a hotel next to the Pearl Street Mall, like the Hotel Boulderado just a two-minute walk away. The Pearl Street Mall is composed of four different streets and features many shops and boutiques, including Athleta and Fresh Produce Clothes.
- For visitors who enjoy museums, consider staying at a hotel near the Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art, such as the Boulder University Inn that is a five-minute walk from the art museum. The museum has a variety of exhibits highlighting art from both local and international artists.
- To enjoy some of Boulder’s many green spaces, select a hotel near the city’s Central Park, such as the St Julien Hotel & Spa, which is five minutes’ walk away. This park is located in the center of Downtown Boulder and has an outdoor amphitheater, access to the Boulder Creek, and educational walks that teach about the local geography.
- If you’re planning to visit Boulder with your family, choose a hotel near the University of Colorado Museum of Natural History, such as the Briar Rose Bed and Breakfast. The museum has a special kids’ zone that contains interactive exhibits, as well as interesting information relating to the local region.
How can I find a peaceful hotel in Boulder?
Which hotels in Boulder are near Scott Carpenter Park?
Which hotels in Boulder are near the Fiske Planetarium?
Are there hotels in Boulder with free parking?