|NT$ 1,333||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If it’s your first time visiting Kathmandu, you might choose to stay near the old city, Durbar Square, which comprises temples, royal palaces and many monuments. World Heritage Hotel & Apartments - Dwarika Chhen is a popular family-run 3-star hotel a 5-minute walk from Durbar Square. Guests like the hospitality, the traditional style of the building and the large rooms. Bedrooms all have fans, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs.
- If you want to be in the hustle and bustle of things, a convenient sightseeing location is the area of Thamel. Fairfield by Marriott is a 3-star hotel with modern rooms with all the facilities you need, including free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and a fitness centre. It’s set in a quiet lane adjacent to the local markets, the Garden of Dreams, and includes amenities like restaurants, bars and supermarkets.
- For travellers seeking a luxury resort in Kathmandu, the Hyatt Regency Kathmandu is a prime choice. Set in 37 acres of landscaped gardens, this 5-star resort offers rest and relaxation with a large outdoor swimming pool, a spa, two dining options and a couple of bars. The hotel is set on the route to the holy Tibetan Buddhist shrine of Boudhanath Stupa, merely a 5-minute walk away. There’s an on-site travel desk to assist with trips and tours. It’s 6 km from the city centre and 4 km from Tribhuvan international Airport.
- For foodies, the Nepalese restaurant 1 Krishnarpan at The Dwarika’s Hotel serves superb 6 to 22 course meals in the traditional Nepalese style. There’s also an intimate Japanese restaurant, Mako’s, and Toran, which offers Nepalese and world cuisine. The 5-star hotel’s amenities include a pool, a yoga and fitness centre, a shop selling traditional items, and a business centre. Wi-Fi is free throughout.
- Looking for budget hotels in Kathmandu? Try Hotel Ganesh Himal, which is a 5-minute walk from the historic area of Durbar Square and offers free parking and Wi-Fi. Guests like the hotel’s location and garden and its tour desk which can help arrange local visits.
Which hotels in Kathmandu offer free pickups from the airport?
Are there any hotels in Kathmandu that are boutique hotels?
Do any hotels in Kathmandu come with a hot tub and sauna?
What are the best hotels in Kathmandu for families?