|NT$ 5,389||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you’re not planning to use a car during your vacation, book a hotel next to the local ferry service, such as the Residence Inn, or the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Clearwater at the downtown location. The ferry service allows visitors to easily travel between downtown Clearwater Beach and local beaches, making it a great alternative to driving.
- Interested in baseball? Book a hotel near Spectrum Field, the official spring training site for the Philadelphia Phillies. The La Quinta, and Holiday inn Express & Suites Clearwater/US 19 N are affordable options that are less than half a mile from the stadium.
- For non-stop vacation action, consider staying near Pier 60, a large fishing spot and recreational park that hosts a variety of activities, including live music, outdoor movies and various festivals. The Pier House 60 Marina Hotel is just a short walk from both the Pier and the beach.
- Clearwater Beach has a high concentration of resorts, which can be a great option for those interested in purchasing a package vacation. The Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa is conveniently located beside the Clearwater Marina and provides guests with access to a 10-acre private beach.
- If you’re interested in shopping and entertainment, look at one of the many hotels located in the Cleveland Street District, such as the Chart House Suites. This pedestrian-friendly area is home to the Capitol Theater and also offers a variety of shops, restaurants and bars.
Which hotels in Clearwater Beach are near the Clearwater Marine Aquarium?
Are there good spa-hotels in Clearwater Beach?
Which hotels in Clearwater Beach have a good view?
What are some good family hotels in Clearwater Beach?