|NT$ 3,828||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Downtown is home to most of Birmingham’s architectural and historical wonders. Stay in the historic Tutwiler, Birmingham’s oldest hotel or the equally iconic Redmont, located a block apart. From here the Linn Park is only a short walk away and features many Civil Rights statues and if you want more history, the Birmingham Civil Rights Institute is an 11-minute walk away. Ten minutes’ walk from the hotel is the McWane Science Center, down 19th Street N.
- Budget conscientious travelers can find plenty of free attractions to visit in Birmingham, like the Birmingham Museum of Art and Birmingham Botanical Gardens. If you’re looking for cheap hotels in Birmingham, then the Hoover area has accommodation available, including Embassy Suites.
- For great public transit access, travelers should stay in Birmingham’s downtown business district and make use of the Metro Area Express trolley and bus services. Offering routes to most of the tourist attractions, the buses and historical trolleys are an enjoyable way to experience the city. One of the best hotels in downtown Birmingham, which is close to a metro station, is the Residence Inn.
- If you are flying into Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport, you will find a good choice of hotels in Birmingham airport, both on-site and suitable for any budget. Both the Ramada by Wyndham and the Holiday Inn offer complimentary airport shuttles and are only four miles from downtown Birmingham.
- From the top of Birmingham’s famous landmark, at Vulcan Park & Museum, visitors will get a spectacular view of the city. Tickets are around $4 and the best time of day to visit is around 7 pm to catch the sunset. Further out of the city is Hawk’s View Overlook, a 15-minute drive away. Here hikers will get a great view of the city. Hotel Indigo is a good place to stay as it is 1.5 miles from the park.
Which are the most popular neighborhoods to stay in Birmingham?
Where is the best place to stay in Birmingham with children?
Which hotels in Birmingham offer the most luxury?
What are the best hotels for business travelers in Birmingham?