|NT$ 2,543||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Would you like to see a performance during your trip to Birmingham? Consider booking a hotel near the Birmingham Symphony Hall, one of the world's most famous concert halls and home to the Birmingham Symphony Orchestra. The modern Crowne Plaza hotel at the City Centre location is just a 9-minute walk from the Symphony Hall, while the budget Premier Inn is a 6-minute walk away.
- If you’re a motor vehicle enthusiast, consider staying at the Genting Hotel or the Crowne Plaza Birmingham NEC, as both of these choices are only a 4-minute drive from the National Motorcycle Museum. This museum features over 1000 motorcycles that have all been restored to the manufacturer’s original specifications, and the oldest machine in the museum dates back to 1898.
- For travellers interested in the industrial past of Birmingham, consider booking one of the hotels near the Shakespeare Express, a functioning steam train in England that provides a relaxing day for tourists to enjoy the beauty of the English countryside. The Best Western Westley Hotel is an affordable choice and only 3 minutes by car to the train’s main station.
- If you want to explore the unique heritage of Birmingham, consider staying in a hotel near the Winterbourne House and Garden, a restored Edwardian manor with beautiful antiques and a botanical garden. The classic red-brick Birmingham Marriott Hotel is conveniently located and a short distance from Winterbourne, while the centrally-located modern Hotel Indigo is just a 9-minute drive from the manor.
- Hoping to find an activity that is fun for your entire family? Choose a hotel near Cadbury World, a museum where you can go on self-guided tours to discover the behind-the-scenes world of chocolate making and the history of Cadbury. Built by the Cadbury’s, the Beeches Hotel is set amongst 5 acres of gardens and is only a 4-minute drive from the exhibit.
Which hotels in Birmingham are good for business travellers?
Are there any hotels in Birmingham that allow pets?
Which hotels in Birmingham are near the Jewellery Quarter?
Which hotels in Birmingham are in the Chinese quarter?